The Underground Forums
Welcome to the forum!
If you are already a user then please log in. If you are new then please make an account and start having fun. Some sections are only visible to registered users!
The Underground Forums
Welcome to the forum!
If you are already a user then please log in. If you are new then please make an account and start having fun. Some sections are only visible to registered users!
The Underground Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=)

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lord Filip (1173)
The power of Hypnosis I_vote_lcapThe power of Hypnosis I_voting_barThe power of Hypnosis I_vote_rcap 
DaNiX (880)
The power of Hypnosis I_vote_lcapThe power of Hypnosis I_voting_barThe power of Hypnosis I_vote_rcap 
IamYourFather (831)
Zukuto-Sama! (721)
Feomathar (629)
Joffré_Who_Else_?? (425)
Jellie13 (401)
Cipher (397)
Kyoshiro (219)
SiLnI_7 (190)
Affiliates

Latest topics
» Andre Matos The Turn Of The Lights (2012)
The power of Hypnosis EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:16 am by 

» SELL CCV ALL COUNTRY FRESH AND GOOD BALANCE (Contact Yahoo ID: djmano88 )
The power of Hypnosis EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:51 am by djmano88

» What song are you listening to right now?
The power of Hypnosis EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:54 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» A poem from my favourite book
The power of Hypnosis EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:50 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» Dead Forum
The power of Hypnosis EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:37 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» BB here !!
The power of Hypnosis EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:44 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» Heyy its me.
The power of Hypnosis EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 pm by Cipher

» Psychedelic Trance Music
The power of Hypnosis EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:35 am by IamYourFather

» Jellie's little wonders
The power of Hypnosis EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:34 am by IamYourFather

Statistics
We have 66 registered users
The newest registered user is yonicai

Our users have posted a total of 6425 messages in 241 subjects

The power of Hypnosis

Go down 
+2
IamYourFather
Lord Filip
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

The power of Hypnosis Empty
PostSubject: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:24 am

didn't know where else to put this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v-sBPki0Ys&feature=fvw

at first while watching the video I laughed, couldn't believe people actually though this would make them feel better. But I felt something strange happen in my stomach. So I stopped it. I started the video again, this time I did exactly what the guy said. It really started to feel good, but also very strange. At one point I felt like I've been listening to the guy for a long time. When I stopped the video I saw I had only been watching it for a minuet or maybe even less. It was so scary.
I know you can get hypnotized but I never thought it could be done trough a simple You Tube video. Now I am going to try again, this time I will watch it full...
Back to top Go down
https://underground-forums.forumotion.com
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:36 am

Ok while I was staring at the dot, my eyes wanted to close. I was staring at it for some time. Then the guy said something like "blink your eyes" I blinked at the very mention of the word. I understood after I blinked that I hadn't have really blinked since I started staring at the dot. After he said to close my eyes I did and ofc I imagined something that was beautiful to me. I started taking long, deep breaths without even realizing I was doing it. My eyes had this strange feeling, they wanted to open themselves but they didn't, they just stayed closed.
Then came:

1. You are beginning to feel the room around you.
-My arms and muscles felt strange.
2. You will slowly open your eyes.
-I did and everything looked so...strange...

This was a hell of an experience. You won't be able to feel the full effect unless you fully give in....

amazing!

Last edited by Lord Filip on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:38 am

omg cool, im afraid to try it as im alone at home Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:40 am

IamYourFather wrote:
i was at first
don't worry tho nothing bad is gona happen
you'll just end up feeling relaxed
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:45 am

Lord Filip wrote:
IamYourFather wrote:
i was at first
don't worry tho nothing bad is gona happen
you'll just end up feeling relaxed

yes your right, i started by the time he said close your eyes.i wasnt watching the dot, but ill try it.
Back to top Go down
Jellie13

Jellie13

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:57 am

i got really into it then nearly fell off my seat.....and kinda woke, if you can call it waking, with a shock and swore loudly....
Back to top Go down
Cipher
MC Martin
MC Martin
Cipher

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:14 am

I relaxed a little.
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:20 am

with a spliff in the hand this would be heaven
Back to top Go down
DaNiX

DaNiX

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:49 am

I've gotten hypnotized three times so far with the hypnotist in person. It was an event at my school. He made us do crazy stuff!

This is the guy that hypnotized me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp7ynAqGTuw Surprised
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:39 am

omg i would like to get hypnotized xD
Back to top Go down
DaNiX

DaNiX

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:49 am

Let me tell you right now. At the beginning you have to submit yourself. After that, it's all about what he tells you and nothing else. When I was under, there was no audience, just the people on stage.

The feeling? Well, getting hypnotized is pretty much the same thing as being very drunk/high/under some influence. It works best when you're already sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:59 am

atm I am learning Covert Hypnosis. It's just a way to read and influence people. So far it is working great. I was able to break up with my gf without pissing her off and getting her to say: "But we will stay friends right?". I read over 100 pages of some ebook about it. damn awesome stuff
Back to top Go down
Feomathar
Ruler of the Black Mount
Feomathar

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:27 pm

Lord Filip wrote:
atm I am learning Covert Hypnosis. It's just a way to read and influence people. So far it is working great. I was able to break up with my gf without pissing her off and getting her to say: "But we will stay friends right?". I read over 100 pages of some ebook about it. damn awesome stuff

Lol, that's not because of you. Simply, the girl is open minded and can understand various situations...And besides I can bet that this hypnotising shits won't have any effect on me
Back to top Go down
https://underground-forums.forumotion.com/forum.htm
DaNiX

DaNiX

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:29 pm

It won't. You have to let it take you and not resist it. It's kinda redundant, but it definitely is more effective against certain people. I know for me, it just takes away all stage fright/shyness.
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:08 am

DaNiX wrote:
It won't. You have to let it take you and not resist it. .

yes ur right..
Back to top Go down
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:42 am

Feomathar wrote:
Lord Filip wrote:

Lol, that's not because of you. Simply, the girl is open minded and can understand various situations...And besides I can bet that this hypnotising shits won't have any effect on me
actually is a proven fact that a set choice of words can have a different effect then others, even if you say the same thing. Also you are hypnotized every day without even knowing it. Remember how you'd forget if you locked the door or how you get that gut feeling that something bad is going to happen. It is because our subconsciouses mind can delete and absorb information as it wishes. For example when your teacher starts acting in a set way you get the feeling he is going to give you a surprise test. This isn't cuz you have special powers, it's because your mind recognized the situation from past events and links it to that one. So for example you will compare great heights with danger, and so if you're on the roof of a tall building and start walking to the edge you'll get that gut feeling that you're in deep sh1t. This is natural, every day form of hypnosis. Hypnotists use these principles and work their magic on you.
Covert hypnosis is not the form of hypnosis where you swing your watch and get them to do what ever you want. It's a mixture of body language and cold reading to trick people. For example you can take those so called mind readers or physics that can convince you to believe in a lot of stuff.

And Dan is correct, if you start fighting against hypnosis like the one on the video you won't feel much different. Also there is a large number of people who can't be hypnotizes this way, those are mostly people with traumas and lots of stress...
Back to top Go down
Feomathar
Ruler of the Black Mount
Feomathar

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:29 pm

I hope I'll fix my graphic card soon, cuz I can't open this bloody video... -.-
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:51 am

is there any kind of bad hypnosis?

like dark magic bright magic?
Back to top Go down
Feomathar
Ruler of the Black Mount
Feomathar

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:01 am

IamYourFather wrote:

LOL, do you really believe in this thing?
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:02 am

Feomathar wrote:
IamYourFather wrote:

LOL, do you really believe in this thing?

in magic?
Back to top Go down
Feomathar
Ruler of the Black Mount
Feomathar

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:08 am

In hypnosis, magic and staff...
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:13 am

Feomathar wrote:
In hypnosis, magic and staff...

as much as u believe in God Razz
Back to top Go down
Feomathar
Ruler of the Black Mount
Feomathar

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:17 am

>.>
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:20 am

<.< wooot?
Back to top Go down
Feomathar
Ruler of the Black Mount
Feomathar

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:25 am

-.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The power of Hypnosis   The power of Hypnosis Empty

Back to top Go down

The power of Hypnosis
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground Forums :: Chat :: Chat-
Jump to: