The Underground Forums
Welcome to the forum!
If you are already a user then please log in. If you are new then please make an account and start having fun. Some sections are only visible to registered users!


=)
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lord Filip (1173)
 
DaNiX (880)
 
IamYourFather (831)
 
Zukuto-Sama! (721)
 
Feomathar (629)
 
Joffré_Who_Else_?? (425)
 
Jellie13 (401)
 
Cipher (397)
 
Kyoshiro (219)
 
SiLnI_7 (190)
 
Affiliates


 
Latest topics
» Andre Matos The Turn Of The Lights (2012)
Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:16 am by 

» SELL CCV ALL COUNTRY FRESH AND GOOD BALANCE (Contact Yahoo ID: djmano88 )
Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:51 am by djmano88

» What song are you listening to right now?
Thu May 12, 2011 10:54 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» A poem from my favourite book
Thu May 12, 2011 10:50 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» Dead Forum
Thu May 12, 2011 10:37 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» BB here !!
Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:44 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» Heyy its me.
Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 pm by Cipher

» Psychedelic Trance Music
Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:35 am by IamYourFather

» Jellie's little wonders
Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:34 am by IamYourFather

Statistics
We have 66 registered users
The newest registered user is yonicai

Our users have posted a total of 6425 messages in 241 subjects

Share | 
 

 ...A poem...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feomathar
Ruler of the Black Mount
avatar

Posts : 629
Points : 3774
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Podgorica, Montenegro

PostSubject: ...A poem...   Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:20 pm

I would like to put a poem of mine though it's in serbian, because I can't write in english, but it isn't so hard to understand.

Vuči Do

Boj na Vučjem Dolu nije što mu zbore,
No ono vitez Crne Gore.
Ja sam bio proputova pute
s mačevima ljutu sablju cukaš.
Cukaš moj brate,
dođi, dođi, nema plate!

It's still unfinished, misses a verse or two.

_________________




Click, click, click!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com/forum.htm
IamYourFather

avatar

Posts : 831
Points : 3903
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Cyprus

PostSubject: Re: ...A poem...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:34 am

Feomathar wrote:
I would like to put a poem of mine though it's in serbian, because I can't write in english, but it isn't so hard to understand.

Vuči Do

Boj na Vučjem Dolu nije što mu zbore,
No ono vitez Crne Gore.
Ja sam bio proputova pute
s mačevima ljutu sablju cukaš.
Cukaš moj brate,
dođi, dođi, nema plate!

It's still unfinished, misses a verse or two.


very nice!!! yeh a nother verse or two would make the thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feomathar
Ruler of the Black Mount
avatar

Posts : 629
Points : 3774
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Podgorica, Montenegro

PostSubject: Re: ...A poem...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:15 pm

IamYourFather wrote:
Feomathar wrote:
I would like to put a poem of mine though it's in serbian, because I can't write in english, but it isn't so hard to understand.

Vuči Do

Boj na Vučjem Dolu nije što mu zbore,
No ono vitez Crne Gore.
Ja sam bio proputova pute
s mačevima ljutu sablju cukaš.
Cukaš moj brate,
dođi, dođi, nema plate!

It's still unfinished, misses a verse or two.


very nice!!! yeh a nother verse or two would make the thing

Thx pal Razz

_________________




Click, click, click!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Lord Filip
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1173
Points : 4393
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 27
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: ...A poem...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:24 pm

this is the google translate version
Quote :
The Battle of Vučje Do not speak to him,
But what a knight of Montenegro.
I was proputova ways
with swords hot lightsaber cukaš.
Cukaš my brother,
Come, come, no pay!
i lol'ed

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com
Feomathar
Ruler of the Black Mount
avatar

Posts : 629
Points : 3774
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Podgorica, Montenegro

PostSubject: Re: ...A poem...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:23 pm

That's a bad translation Filip. What the f*ck does a lightsaber have to do with a medieval battle? lol

_________________




Click, click, click!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Lord Filip
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1173
Points : 4393
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 27
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: ...A poem...   Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:24 am

Feomathar wrote:
That's a bad translation Filip. What the f*ck does a lightsaber have to do with a medieval battle? lol
it's google translate rofl

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com
Feomathar
Ruler of the Black Mount
avatar

Posts : 629
Points : 3774
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Podgorica, Montenegro

PostSubject: Re: ...A poem...   Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:11 am

LMAO XD

Here's another song:

Zabranjeni peškiri

Ja sam rođen tada i tada,
neću više biti s lada.
Neću više biti slada,
tokom dana ja se nadam.

Kada uzmem peškir sada,
moja ruka tako mlada,
izgoreće, još se neće,
evo tebe druže drugi peškir da se kreće.

A ja čarap' stalno nosim
pa te pitam što te kosim.
Što te kosim draga moja,
ljubim tvoj trodna (nastavak što mož' da mućka)

Sada spavaš draga
na peškiru ko se glada.
Ko se nada da sam prosjak,
ja sam prosjak kojeg mlakaš.

_________________




Click, click, click!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com/forum.htm
IamYourFather

avatar

Posts : 831
Points : 3903
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Cyprus

PostSubject: Re: ...A poem...   Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:11 am

Feomathar wrote:
LMAO XD

Here's another song:

Zabranjeni peškiri

Ja sam rođen tada i tada,
neću više biti s lada.
Neću više biti slada,
tokom dana ja se nadam.

Kada uzmem peškir sada,
moja ruka tako mlada,
izgoreće, još se neće,
evo tebe druže drugi peškir da se kreće.

A ja čarap' stalno nosim
pa te pitam što te kosim.
Što te kosim draga moja,
ljubim tvoj trodna (nastavak što mož' da mućka)

Sada spavaš draga
na peškiru ko se glada.
Ko se nada da sam prosjak,
ja sam prosjak kojeg mlakaš.


hahaha lol!

good one too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feomathar
Ruler of the Black Mount
avatar

Posts : 629
Points : 3774
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Podgorica, Montenegro

PostSubject: Re: ...A poem...   Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:39 am

Thx Razz

Btw, Filip, try to translate the title of the first song in google translator. I think you'll lol

_________________




Click, click, click!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Lord Filip
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1173
Points : 4393
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 27
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: ...A poem...   Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:43 am

Feomathar wrote:
Thx Razz

Btw, Filip, try to translate the title of the first song in google translator. I think you'll lol
Quote :
Pull Up
lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com
IamYourFather

avatar

Posts : 831
Points : 3903
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Cyprus

PostSubject: Re: ...A poem...   Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:49 am

I dont even speak Serbian >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Filip
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1173
Points : 4393
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 27
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: ...A poem...   Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:07 am

IamYourFather wrote:
I dont even speak Serbian >.>
notice we are ignoring you >_>

btw Feo is this Serbian or the new and improved Montenegrin <_<

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com
Feomathar
Ruler of the Black Mount
avatar

Posts : 629
Points : 3774
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Podgorica, Montenegro

PostSubject: Re: ...A poem...   Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:09 am

Lmao xD no idea

_________________




Click, click, click!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ...A poem...   

Back to top Go down
 
...A poem...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Migraine Poem
» Poem- Mothers and daughters
» The Wonky Festivus Christmas Poem
» Poetry Thread
» reading poertry

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground Forums :: The written word :: Poems and stories-
Jump to: