The Underground Forums
Welcome to the forum!
If you are already a user then please log in. If you are new then please make an account and start having fun. Some sections are only visible to registered users!


=)
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lord Filip (1173)
 
DaNiX (880)
 
IamYourFather (831)
 
Zukuto-Sama! (721)
 
Feomathar (629)
 
Joffré_Who_Else_?? (425)
 
Jellie13 (401)
 
Cipher (397)
 
Kyoshiro (219)
 
SiLnI_7 (190)
 
Affiliates


 
Latest topics
» Andre Matos The Turn Of The Lights (2012)
Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:16 am by 

» SELL CCV ALL COUNTRY FRESH AND GOOD BALANCE (Contact Yahoo ID: djmano88 )
Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:51 am by djmano88

» What song are you listening to right now?
Thu May 12, 2011 10:54 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» A poem from my favourite book
Thu May 12, 2011 10:50 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» Dead Forum
Thu May 12, 2011 10:37 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» BB here !!
Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:44 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» Heyy its me.
Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 pm by Cipher

» Psychedelic Trance Music
Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:35 am by IamYourFather

» Jellie's little wonders
Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:34 am by IamYourFather

Statistics
We have 66 registered users
The newest registered user is yonicai

Our users have posted a total of 6425 messages in 241 subjects

Share | 
 

 SOTW and stuff chat

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Filip
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1173
Points : 4453
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 27
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: SOTW and stuff chat   Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:06 am

forgot to make this one
you can post all question and comments here

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com
Lord Filip
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1173
Points : 4453
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 27
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:09 am

kaizer Feo asked if you sig was pentool
would like to hear this as well

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com
IamYourFather

avatar

Posts : 831
Points : 3963
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Cyprus

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:39 am

no lol, im not this good. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jellie13

avatar

Posts : 401
Points : 3907
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:23 am

Filip, with it being closed on saturday, is it saturday my time or your time, cause if it's your time it gives me about 12 more hours in a way....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Filip
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1173
Points : 4453
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 27
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:24 am

Jellie13 wrote:
Filip, with it being closed on saturday, is it saturday my time or your time, cause if it's your time it gives me about 12 more hours in a way....
my time, but I always let it run a couple of hours longer, it's an aprox time

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com
Jellie13

avatar

Posts : 401
Points : 3907
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:29 am

KK, i'll proll leave till last minute to enter again cause of work...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IamYourFather

avatar

Posts : 831
Points : 3963
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Cyprus

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:21 am

how long does the voting lasts, cause i was away for 2 days; (i think) and the voting for SOTW 1 already was done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Filip
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1173
Points : 4453
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 27
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:07 pm

IamYourFather wrote:
how long does the voting lasts, cause i was away for 2 days; (i think) and the voting for SOTW 1 already was done.
it was open for around 1 day, the reason is that we were running late, from now on it will last for 2 days...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com
Lord Filip
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1173
Points : 4453
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 27
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:00 am

Feo do you plan on posting something new for ze SOTWs?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com
Lord Filip
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1173
Points : 4453
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 27
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:48 am

this time around the sotw is worth more points then before!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com
Feomathar
Ruler of the Black Mount
avatar

Posts : 629
Points : 3834
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 25
Location : Podgorica, Montenegro

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:12 pm

Lord Filip wrote:
Feo do you plan on posting something new for ze SOTWs?

All I post is new! My latest works.

_________________




Click, click, click!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Lord Filip
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1173
Points : 4453
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 27
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:15 pm

Feomathar wrote:
Lord Filip wrote:
Feo do you plan on posting something new for ze SOTWs?

My latest works.
well u got me there xD

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com
Feomathar
Ruler of the Black Mount
avatar

Posts : 629
Points : 3834
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 25
Location : Podgorica, Montenegro

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:26 pm

Lord Filip wrote:
Feomathar wrote:
Lord Filip wrote:
Feo do you plan on posting something new for ze SOTWs?

My latest works.
well u got me there xD

xD

_________________




Click, click, click!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com/forum.htm
cartman

avatar

Posts : 92
Points : 3508
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 22
Location : Behind The Bushes xD

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:07 am

yeah,my first sotw win here.thanks for voting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jellie13

avatar

Posts : 401
Points : 3907
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:48 am

Philip dont close the sotw, it'll just reduce actovoty, trust me on this, a constant, hardlyentered/voted sotw is better then none at all for attracting new members..... i'll promise i'll enter every single one if you change the days we have to have it in by so you can give me the whole weekend to make something cause otherwise i wouldn't be able to do it without loosing sleep, and n=sleep is very precious to me if you cant tell by my seemily incoherant tired ramblings Razz

just trust me filip, done close it, it'll make matters worse.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Filip
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1173
Points : 4453
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 27
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:58 am

al right it'll be open
but if we just get 2 votes again I am seriously going to be pissed -.-

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com
Jellie13

avatar

Posts : 401
Points : 3907
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:02 am

only reason i didn't vote was cuz i didn't really know if cartmans entry complied with the rules and i didn't want to offend Razz

I tend to tipetoe through life

and thanks sweetie, i'll make a sig now to keep to my end of the bargain Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cartman

avatar

Posts : 92
Points : 3508
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 22
Location : Behind The Bushes xD

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:18 am

Jellie13 wrote:
only reason i didn't vote was cuz i didn't really know if cartmans entry complied with the rules and i didn't want to offend Razz

I tend to tipetoe through life

and thanks sweetie, i'll make a sig now to keep to my end of the bargain Smile
what rulles? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Filip
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1173
Points : 4453
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 27
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:01 am

cartman wrote:
Jellie13 wrote:
only reason i didn't vote was cuz i didn't really know if cartmans entry complied with the rules and i didn't want to offend Razz

I tend to tipetoe through life

and thanks sweetie, i'll make a sig now to keep to my end of the bargain Smile
what rulles? Wink
the ones that say you can't post your tag anywhere else. You posted it in the gifts section, but meh I let it pass this time...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com
cartman

avatar

Posts : 92
Points : 3508
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 22
Location : Behind The Bushes xD

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:18 am

Lord Filip wrote:
cartman wrote:
Jellie13 wrote:
only reason i didn't vote was cuz i didn't really know if cartmans entry complied with the rules and i didn't want to offend Razz

I tend to tipetoe through life

and thanks sweetie, i'll make a sig now to keep to my end of the bargain Smile
what rulles? Wink
the ones that say you can't post your tag anywhere else. You posted it in the gifts section, but meh I let it pass this time...
sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IamYourFather

avatar

Posts : 831
Points : 3963
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Cyprus

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:28 am

cartman wrote:
Lord Filip wrote:
cartman wrote:
Jellie13 wrote:
only reason i didn't vote was cuz i didn't really know if cartmans entry complied with the rules and i didn't want to offend Razz

I tend to tipetoe through life

and thanks sweetie, i'll make a sig now to keep to my end of the bargain Smile
what rulles? Wink
the ones that say you can't post your tag anywhere else. You posted it in the gifts section, but meh I let it pass this time...
sorry Sad


in cyprus "Sorry" means half a cr*p.


Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cartman

avatar

Posts : 92
Points : 3508
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 22
Location : Behind The Bushes xD

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:08 am

IamYourFather wrote:
cartman wrote:
Lord Filip wrote:
cartman wrote:
Jellie13 wrote:
only reason i didn't vote was cuz i didn't really know if cartmans entry complied with the rules and i didn't want to offend Razz

I tend to tipetoe through life

and thanks sweetie, i'll make a sig now to keep to my end of the bargain Smile
what rulles? Wink
the ones that say you can't post your tag anywhere else. You posted it in the gifts section, but meh I let it pass this time...
sorry Sad


in cyprus "Sorry" means half a cr*p.


Very Happy
Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Filip
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1173
Points : 4453
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 27
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:15 am

I'm glad that we have 3 entries so far. I might make one myself.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com
Lord Filip
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1173
Points : 4453
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 27
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:13 pm

kaizer who did you vote for
I'm confused...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underground-forums.forumotion.com
IamYourFather

avatar

Posts : 831
Points : 3963
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Cyprus

PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:06 am

Lord Filip wrote:
kaizer who did you vote for
I'm confused...

i thought participants couldnt vote..


scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SOTW and stuff chat   

Back to top Go down
 
SOTW and stuff chat
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» General chit-chat
» My first chat with a Disability Attorney (Someone Shoot Me!)
» Migraine Chat room
» Sonic The Hedgehog turned 20 years old yesterday live chat and the new forum shop added to celebrate!
» organizing stuff

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground Forums :: Art Board :: Design Competitions-
Jump to: