The Underground Forums
Welcome to the forum!
If you are already a user then please log in. If you are new then please make an account and start having fun. Some sections are only visible to registered users!
The Underground Forums
Welcome to the forum!
If you are already a user then please log in. If you are new then please make an account and start having fun. Some sections are only visible to registered users!
The Underground Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=)

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lord Filip (1173)
i hate love triangles I_vote_lcapi hate love triangles I_voting_bari hate love triangles I_vote_rcap 
DaNiX (880)
i hate love triangles I_vote_lcapi hate love triangles I_voting_bari hate love triangles I_vote_rcap 
IamYourFather (831)
Zukuto-Sama! (721)
Feomathar (629)
Joffré_Who_Else_?? (425)
Jellie13 (401)
Cipher (397)
Kyoshiro (219)
SiLnI_7 (190)
Affiliates

Latest topics
» Andre Matos The Turn Of The Lights (2012)
i hate love triangles EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:16 am by 

» SELL CCV ALL COUNTRY FRESH AND GOOD BALANCE (Contact Yahoo ID: djmano88 )
i hate love triangles EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:51 am by djmano88

» What song are you listening to right now?
i hate love triangles EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:54 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» A poem from my favourite book
i hate love triangles EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:50 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» Dead Forum
i hate love triangles EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:37 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» BB here !!
i hate love triangles EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:44 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» Heyy its me.
i hate love triangles EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 pm by Cipher

» Psychedelic Trance Music
i hate love triangles EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:35 am by IamYourFather

» Jellie's little wonders
i hate love triangles EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:34 am by IamYourFather

Statistics
We have 66 registered users
The newest registered user is yonicai

Our users have posted a total of 6425 messages in 241 subjects

i hate love triangles

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

i hate love triangles Empty
PostSubject: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:10 am

Let's imagine 3 kids. A boy called Jim, a girl called Sharon and girl called Emilia. These kids are 15 and just started a new a school. Sharon and Jim go to the same class, while Emilia is just in their shift. Jack and Sharon are in their 4th week of school and are good friends. Sharon likes Jim, Jim doesn't notice her in such a way, but he likes being with her. Jim doesn't have any crush and isn't much into that shit0x. All of the 1st years go on a 3-day school trip. At the disco Jim meets Emilia. Jim, Sharon, Emilia and 10 of their friends go to Jim's room and stay up from 22:00 till morning. Jim falls in love with Emilia and tells Sharon. Sharon is supportive on the outside, but is bursting with furry on the inside. Emilia likes Jim and she shows it to him several times:

Case 1: While Jim is lying on the bad, she jumps next to him and asks some guy to take pictures.
Case 2: The two of them are talking and she suddenly looks at the time. It's 15:15, she opens up a SMS message that says: "It's 15:15, some black haired guy has it in for you". She shows it to Jim and says: "You know you look suspicious". Jim just stfu.
Case 3: She keeps asking people to take photos of them and compliments him on tinny stuff. These compliments aren't direct, for you see Jim has a might good sense of humor. When he makes a joke on somebodies' account, he also makes a joke on his own to keep it even. Once he made a funny joke about some guy where he said that the guy was ugly. He also in a funny way joked that he is ugly as well. Everybody laughed. The girl used the chance to tell him that that was hilarious and that he is not ugly, but rather good looking.

Though hurt inside Sharon keeps giving Jim advice on how to hook up with Emilia. Though he likes Emilia he suddenly changes his mind and tells himself he's not hooking up with anybody (noob). Once they got back from the trip Emilia and Jim would see each other at school and do lots of fun stuff. Jim now decides he wants to hook up with Emilia, but also finds out she is in a relationship....

Jim:
kind of hot, a bit above average
smart
really funny
sometimes insecure
very social if he's in a good mood, he can make a room full of total strangers laugh

Sharon:
average
smart
not so social
a great person, almost flawless

Emilia:
a mix of cute and hot
smart
sometimes annoying
really social

How would you act if you were:

Jim?
Sharon?
Emilia?

note: Emilia's boyfriend can be takes out of the story for now...
Back to top Go down
https://underground-forums.forumotion.com
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:49 am

are u Jim? afro
Back to top Go down
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:02 pm

IamYourFather wrote:
are u Jim? afro
not a true story, a (girl) friend told it to me today
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:03 pm

then u must be Jim Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:06 pm

IamYourFather wrote:
then u must be Jim Razz
Didn't I at the top of the story say it were 15 year old teens? My only love triangle can be found herehere

I think highly of myself, but do you think I could get/fall in love with 4 girls in a period of a few weeks. I ain't superman.

Now answer them questions, depending on your answer you get a counter answer. It's one of those trick stories.
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:10 pm

Lord Filip wrote:

Jim?
Sharon?
Emilia?

Jim doesnt know that Sharon wants him, and now that he found out that emilia has a bf i would (as Jim) continue my friendship with sharon.

as sharon i would tell jim how i fell

as emilia i would go find a boy and have his penis in me
Back to top Go down
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:17 pm

IamYourFather wrote:
Lord Filip wrote:

Jim?
Sharon?
Emilia?

Jim doesnt know that Sharon wants him, and now that he found out that emilia has a bf i would (as Jim) continue my friendship with sharon.

as sharon i would tell jim how i fell

as emilia i would go find a boy and have his penis in me
The results are in:

If you were a girl you'd be a teen parent by the age of 16. xD

Anyway:
But Jim was going to keep his friendship with Sharon, but he lusts for Emilia, who appears to be on bad terms with her bf latly. Lets call this new dude in the plox Rolf (xD). So how would you solve such a riddle to make it perfect? You'd want Sharon to be with Jim since she likes him so much, yet if Emilia and Jim like each other so much why shouldn't they be together. And finally wouldn't you feel sorry for the boyfriend?
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:11 am

well the whole story concludes that Emilia is a bitch and she should go suck a bick.
cause:

when they come from the trip we find out that she has a bf despite the whole come-and-go with Jim (you)

and sharon should tell him now with this chance before its too late

_____________EDIT:

theres the other possibiility that emilia found the new bf when they came back from the trip.which concludes that Jim (you) is a wuss.
Back to top Go down
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:05 pm

Or Emilia could be doing the same thing guys do when they can't pick between 2 girls. Remember that the task here is to make everybody happy :p
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:29 am

Lord Filip wrote:
Or Emilia could be doing the same thing guys do when they can't pick between 2 girls. Remember that the task here is to make everybody happy :p

this includes emilias new bf?
Back to top Go down
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:39 am

IamYourFather wrote:
Lord Filip wrote:

this includes emilias new bf?
No actually his not new, he's been around for a while. But once Emilia met Jim she started to distance herself from this guy. But if you can make him happy as well, I don't see anything wrong with that. Just don't say stuff like let's hook these 2 up and those 2 up. xD
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:04 am

ok, so :

Jim must go talk with Emilia about whether too choose between him or the new bf.

Sharon must find the balls(HA-HA) and tell Jim what she feels about him.

Emilia has to choose.

And this is how it MUST'VE end (happily).

-Emilia chooses Rolf(newbf) and "breaks up" with Emilia in a good way, so they are still friends. [[Rolf and Emilia are happy now.Cept Jim]]/

-Jim goes whyning to Sharon (his best friend) and Sharon plays the role of the good friend and advice and help.They get closer and closer and they kiss for the first time.With this kiss Jim gets a stuck on Sharon.THen SHaron must confess that she loved him from the begining and so they get together.
[[This make everyone happy, so they can go on double dates]].

And this would take at least 1-2 months or weeks if they are fast Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:54 am

Ok that one interesting way of solving it. Anybody else gona give a go?
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:29 am

Sharon is your friend?
Back to top Go down
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:32 am

IamYourFather wrote:
Sharon is your friend?
Oh for the love of God can you read. It's a fucking story people make up to see how other people think. It has nothing to do with my rl or my friends for that mater -_-
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:34 am

pffff....this is only what i can say...just pffff..
Back to top Go down
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:41 am

IamYourFather wrote:
If you must know it was on a local talk show where a particularly hawt host interviews singers and actors. One guy said that a threesome would be the best solution geek
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:44 am

Lord Filip wrote:
IamYourFather wrote:
If you must know it was on a local talk show where a particularly hawt host interviews singers and actors. One guy said that a threesome would be the best solution geek

aaaaiii doint think so Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:20 pm

new ones

You like a girl, the girl is trying to set you up with her best friend, cuz she just sees you as good friend, while the girl she is trying to set you up with likes you.

bonus:

You best m8 is dating the girl of your dreams.

ah I love this sh1t
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:14 am

this is really fucked up this time...
I'll name them:

[quote]You like a girl (A), the girl is trying to set you up with her best friend (B), cuz she just sees you as good friend, while the girl she is trying to set you up with likes you.

bonus:

You best m8(JOE) is dating the girl of your dreams.(A)

hmm , u hook up with B and shut up.Then u wait JOE and A to break up (cause this WILL happen) and after a while, when JOE forgets about her you TALK TO HIM (this is important -bros before hoes- !!!) and if he has NO problem u find a way a ditch B and hook up with A...the only problem is how u ditch B
Back to top Go down
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:36 pm

[quote="IamYourFather"]this is really fucked up this time...
I'll name them:

Quote :
You like a girl (A), the girl is trying to set you up with her best friend (B), cuz she just sees you as good friend, while the girl she is trying to set you up with likes you.

bonus:

You best m8(JOE) is dating the girl of your dreams.(A)

hmm , u hook up with B and shut up.Then u wait JOE and A to break up (cause this WILL happen) and after a while, when JOE forgets about her you TALK TO HIM (this is important -bros before hoes- !!!) and if he has NO problem u find a way a ditch B and hook up with A...the only problem is how u ditch B
NO NO NO

Those 2 are separate triangles
sorry -.-
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:37 am

yeh i know but your not the only FIlip in the world huh?
Back to top Go down
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:00 pm

IamYourFather wrote:
Whaat?
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:13 pm

Lord Filip wrote:
IamYourFather wrote:
Whaat?

i justed named the guy joe
Back to top Go down
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:31 pm

Damn you're confusing sometimes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles Empty

Back to top Go down

i hate love triangles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next