The Underground Forums
Welcome to the forum!
If you are already a user then please log in. If you are new then please make an account and start having fun. Some sections are only visible to registered users!
The Underground Forums
Welcome to the forum!
If you are already a user then please log in. If you are new then please make an account and start having fun. Some sections are only visible to registered users!
The Underground Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=)

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lord Filip (1173)
i hate love triangles - Page 2 I_vote_lcapi hate love triangles - Page 2 I_voting_bari hate love triangles - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
DaNiX (880)
i hate love triangles - Page 2 I_vote_lcapi hate love triangles - Page 2 I_voting_bari hate love triangles - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
IamYourFather (831)
Zukuto-Sama! (721)
Feomathar (629)
Joffré_Who_Else_?? (425)
Jellie13 (401)
Cipher (397)
Kyoshiro (219)
SiLnI_7 (190)
Affiliates

Latest topics
» Andre Matos The Turn Of The Lights (2012)
i hate love triangles - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:16 am by 

» SELL CCV ALL COUNTRY FRESH AND GOOD BALANCE (Contact Yahoo ID: djmano88 )
i hate love triangles - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:51 am by djmano88

» What song are you listening to right now?
i hate love triangles - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:54 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» A poem from my favourite book
i hate love triangles - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:50 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» Dead Forum
i hate love triangles - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:37 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» BB here !!
i hate love triangles - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:44 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» Heyy its me.
i hate love triangles - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 pm by Cipher

» Psychedelic Trance Music
i hate love triangles - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:35 am by IamYourFather

» Jellie's little wonders
i hate love triangles - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:34 am by IamYourFather

Statistics
We have 66 registered users
The newest registered user is yonicai

Our users have posted a total of 6425 messages in 241 subjects

i hate love triangles

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

i hate love triangles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:41 am

IamYourFather wrote:
this is really fucked up this time...
I'll NAME them:

Quote :
You like a girl (A), the girl is trying to set you up with her best friend (B), cuz she just sees you as good friend, while the girl she is trying to set you up with likes you.

bonus:

You best m8(DAVID) is dating the girl of your dreams.(A)

hmm , u hook up with B and shut up.Then u wait DAVID and A to break up (cause this WILL happen) and after a while, when DAVID forgets about her you TALK TO HIM (this is important -bros before hoes- !!!) and if he has NO problem u find a way a ditch B and hook up with A...the only problem is how u ditch B

How is it now?

Im ze love guru
Back to top Go down
Joffré_Who_Else_??

Joffré_Who_Else_??

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:26 pm

What the f*ck are you 2 talkin abt ??
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:07 pm

Joffré_Who_Else_?? wrote:
What the f*ck are you 2 talkin abt ??

bout love triangles?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i hate love triangles   i hate love triangles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

i hate love triangles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2