The Underground Forums
Welcome to the forum!
If you are already a user then please log in. If you are new then please make an account and start having fun. Some sections are only visible to registered users!
The Underground Forums
Welcome to the forum!
If you are already a user then please log in. If you are new then please make an account and start having fun. Some sections are only visible to registered users!
The Underground Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=)

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lord Filip (1173)
do Americans piss you off? I_vote_lcapdo Americans piss you off? I_voting_bardo Americans piss you off? I_vote_rcap 
DaNiX (880)
do Americans piss you off? I_vote_lcapdo Americans piss you off? I_voting_bardo Americans piss you off? I_vote_rcap 
IamYourFather (831)
Zukuto-Sama! (721)
Feomathar (629)
Joffré_Who_Else_?? (425)
Jellie13 (401)
Cipher (397)
Kyoshiro (219)
SiLnI_7 (190)
Affiliates

Latest topics
» Andre Matos The Turn Of The Lights (2012)
do Americans piss you off? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:16 am by 

» SELL CCV ALL COUNTRY FRESH AND GOOD BALANCE (Contact Yahoo ID: djmano88 )
do Americans piss you off? EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:51 am by djmano88

» What song are you listening to right now?
do Americans piss you off? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:54 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» A poem from my favourite book
do Americans piss you off? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:50 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» Dead Forum
do Americans piss you off? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:37 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» BB here !!
do Americans piss you off? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:44 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» Heyy its me.
do Americans piss you off? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 pm by Cipher

» Psychedelic Trance Music
do Americans piss you off? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:35 am by IamYourFather

» Jellie's little wonders
do Americans piss you off? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:34 am by IamYourFather

Statistics
We have 66 registered users
The newest registered user is yonicai

Our users have posted a total of 6425 messages in 241 subjects

do Americans piss you off?

Go down 
+2
Jellie13
Lord Filip
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

do Americans piss you off? Empty
PostSubject: do Americans piss you off?   do Americans piss you off? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:02 am

and if so why?
Back to top Go down
https://underground-forums.forumotion.com
Jellie13

Jellie13

PostSubject: Re: do Americans piss you off?   do Americans piss you off? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:47 am

yes

Most tend to think, that just because they're american, and i'm australian, that they're obviously more intelligent then me, and tend to talk down and condesendingly towards me, which really makes me wanna strangle someone.
Back to top Go down
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

PostSubject: Re: do Americans piss you off?   do Americans piss you off? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:54 am

Jellie13 wrote:
yes

Most tend to think, that just because they're american, and i'm australian, that they're obviously more intelligent then me, and tend to talk down and condesendingly towards me, which really makes me wanna strangle someone.
strange I always though the world thinks Americans are dumb, and honestly they are
Back to top Go down
Joffré_Who_Else_??

Joffré_Who_Else_??

PostSubject: Re: do Americans piss you off?   do Americans piss you off? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:59 am

ofcrs not all Americans are bad (such as for example Trey Parker) but most are just a bunch of redneck bitches...I once had a black american guy who had his own rap n sh1t, he was friends with some of my friends man I fuckin hated that dude, on the playin ground yellin AMERICA!! n sh1t... they forgot it's thanks to Europe they exist else they'd still be shooting with a bow and arrow
Back to top Go down
Cipher
MC Martin
MC Martin
Cipher

PostSubject: Re: do Americans piss you off?   do Americans piss you off? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:49 am

Jellie13 wrote:
yes

Everyone talks down to Aussies, Which you do with Kiwi's.
I like Americans, I envy their Patriotism, Their way of living. I think we pu**y ass Liberal Western Europeans could learn from them.
Back to top Go down
Joffré_Who_Else_??

Joffré_Who_Else_??

PostSubject: Re: do Americans piss you off?   do Americans piss you off? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:51 am

Then you're no better then anyone in Europe cause you just said you like Americans more... I'm proud to be a real genteneire, I'd never wanna swich places with a fuckin American...
Back to top Go down
Cipher
MC Martin
MC Martin
Cipher

PostSubject: Re: do Americans piss you off?   do Americans piss you off? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:37 pm

I'm a Briton,And Britain was the Ex-Mother-country of the United States. We perhaps fought 2 wars against each other but the USA proved to be the best Ally we ever had.

Saved us 2 times when sh1t hit the fan, Gave us lots of financial support and loans when the nations economy was nearly dead and still we fight shoulder to shoulder in most wars.

I like their way of life, Although I also disagree with loads of actions, But atleast you know you live in the Land of the Free, instead of the Orwellian Societies* I've come to live in.

Joffré_Who_Else_??

PostSubject: Re: do Americans piss you off?   do Americans piss you off? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Neh I rather have Sweden then, there they're patriotic too and have the hottest girls...
Back to top Go down
Jellie13

Jellie13

PostSubject: Re: do Americans piss you off?   do Americans piss you off? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:10 am

Cipher wrote:
Jellie13 wrote:
yes

Everyone talks down to Aussies, Which you do with Kiwi's.
I like Americans, I envy their Patriotism, Their way of living. I think we pu**y ass Liberal Western Europeans could learn from them.

I hate that, i'm no idiot, lets put it this way, my IQ is only 3 points less then einstein's.

But with their Patriotism comes a superiority complex, which is irritating as all hell, plus i cant stand the American sub-cultures infilterating all other countries. I'm Aussie, i should talk like an Australian, i should pronounce Z as Zed not Zee, spell Colour the proper way and use the correct annunciation when saying answer by not drawing the vowels out improperly.

I think Europe is prefferable to America, at least in Europe there isn't this culture of gun violence that is so rampant in the US, it's quite disturbing to say the least how much yanks love their guns.... It scares me really. And with all that violence they STILL dont have a health system that means that if you go into a hospital with a severed finger they wont ask you to pay up before they'll put it back on.

I'm sorry, but America needs alot of work

and btw, if it wasn't for the japanese attacking pearl harbour, America would have left us to rot. They have no incling to help anyone without any benifit to themselves or their own self-esteem. I have alot of American friends, but i just cant help but think it's a country of selfishness and violence over there.
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: do Americans piss you off?   do Americans piss you off? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:42 am

Well:

-Every country has its dumb people, really dumb people.But america has ALOT of those.

-They stuck their nose EVERYWHERE

-Obama is a liar.Everyone thought he would stop the wars.the only thing he did (and he was saying that he was going to do it) was to draw his armies back to Afghanistan.

-They think they rule the planet

-I hate that every American president is called world leader

-George W. Bush

-In my eyes their weapons are like fake cans of tin, instead of Russian and European weapons.

-Patriotism

-Rednecks

-KKK

-Rascism of Afroamericans

-World Pollution

-Controlling the world

-Think they can save the world

-What gives them the idea, that they can have missiles and nuclear stuff and russia or any other country cannot.

-Aliens

-And all those lies that change the whole world (Swine Flu, Economical Crisis, Terrorism, 9/11 and many more.)
Back to top Go down
Feomathar
Ruler of the Black Mount
Feomathar

PostSubject: Re: do Americans piss you off?   do Americans piss you off? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:38 am

The reasons IamYourFather gave are the ones because of which I hate Americans.

Да здравствует Россия!
Back to top Go down
https://underground-forums.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

PostSubject: Re: do Americans piss you off?   do Americans piss you off? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:18 pm

yea IAYF that's a damn good list
but to be fair other countries do the same
this is more about Americans as a people rather than the actions of their country that I was referring to
Back to top Go down
Feomathar
Ruler of the Black Mount
Feomathar

PostSubject: Re: do Americans piss you off?   do Americans piss you off? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:24 pm

Political actions? The break of SFRY, Kosovo, NATO bombing...
Back to top Go down
https://underground-forums.forumotion.com/forum.htm
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: do Americans piss you off?   do Americans piss you off? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:41 am

Feomathar wrote:
Political actions? The break of SFRY, Kosovo, NATO bombing...

as people, not as their countrys actions (presidents)

well as humans i think they are the most STUPID race of all.Not all but most of them, at least the stereotypes that are known in the whole world:

Fat

Stupid

Patriotic

they are generally brain-washed.Bad time.
MacDonalds has been an everyday value to some of them and Irac is THE place with terrorists.

with this im not saying that ALL americans are like this.
only the weak are like this.i know lots of people, that are "normal" i would say, normal like us..family, job and generally living

EDIT: heard that story that a girl sat on the freaking toilet for 2 years????
thats what im saying man >.>
2 fucking years, i can barerly make it to 1 hour until i can feel my legs and my ass hurts like f*ck.not 2 whole years.
what was she eating? her sh1t?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do Americans piss you off?   do Americans piss you off? Empty

Back to top Go down

do Americans piss you off?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground Forums :: The Pub :: Discussion-
Jump to: