The Underground Forums
Welcome to the forum!
If you are already a user then please log in. If you are new then please make an account and start having fun. Some sections are only visible to registered users!
The Underground Forums
Welcome to the forum!
If you are already a user then please log in. If you are new then please make an account and start having fun. Some sections are only visible to registered users!
The Underground Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=)

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lord Filip (1173)
Gimptut not so difficult I_vote_lcapGimptut not so difficult I_voting_barGimptut not so difficult I_vote_rcap 
DaNiX (880)
Gimptut not so difficult I_vote_lcapGimptut not so difficult I_voting_barGimptut not so difficult I_vote_rcap 
IamYourFather (831)
Zukuto-Sama! (721)
Feomathar (629)
Joffré_Who_Else_?? (425)
Jellie13 (401)
Cipher (397)
Kyoshiro (219)
SiLnI_7 (190)
Affiliates

Latest topics
» Andre Matos The Turn Of The Lights (2012)
Gimptut not so difficult EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:16 am by 

» SELL CCV ALL COUNTRY FRESH AND GOOD BALANCE (Contact Yahoo ID: djmano88 )
Gimptut not so difficult EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:51 am by djmano88

» What song are you listening to right now?
Gimptut not so difficult EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:54 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» A poem from my favourite book
Gimptut not so difficult EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:50 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» Dead Forum
Gimptut not so difficult EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:37 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» BB here !!
Gimptut not so difficult EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:44 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» Heyy its me.
Gimptut not so difficult EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 pm by Cipher

» Psychedelic Trance Music
Gimptut not so difficult EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:35 am by IamYourFather

» Jellie's little wonders
Gimptut not so difficult EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:34 am by IamYourFather

Statistics
We have 66 registered users
The newest registered user is yonicai

Our users have posted a total of 6425 messages in 241 subjects

Gimptut not so difficult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyoshiro

Kyoshiro

Gimptut not so difficult Empty
PostSubject: Gimptut not so difficult   Gimptut not so difficult EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:49 am

I was forced to make this tutorial and i hope you will enjoy it.

Gimptut not so difficult Battlesiggcu0

1. Open a new picture 350*100. Add a spacestock and colorize if you the color isn't the right. If you don't like some small parts of the stock erase it and let i white..

2. Then add your render and scale it if it is necessary. Now we make a lot of clipmaskes and add there c4ds. How to make a clip mask( take a splatterbrush, brush on a new layer and then alpa to selection/ and make the layer invisible. Then Edit/ copy visible.
paste/ on the floating layer/ right click new layer.) I used one wireframe and some good other c4ds, if you don't like the color, colorize it and erase if it is necessary.

Gimptut not so difficult Battlesig127e9

3. Then I made two clipmaskes of the right side of my render and one more C4d clipmask with a different color.

Gimptut not so difficult Battlesig14mac

4. Then i dupclicated the render two times and put it under the render and one of the render i used this filter(filter/distorts/ shift(filter/ verzerren/ den Filternamen weiss ich nciht auf Deutsch, sollte aber den Render noch oben oder aussen bissi verzerren.) And erase if it necessary(Put the mode to Divide/Ebenenmodus auf Division). Then the other copy of the render i smugded to the left boarder. Play with the options of the smugdetool.(Put the mode to screen/ Ebenenmodus--> Bildschirm).
Then copy the stock and put to the first position and the mode to Overlay(Ueberlagern) and the opacity(Deckkraft) to 69.
Make a new layer and brush(color black) on the right side of the render put the mode to overlay. Then I added a vector c4d to the position of the clipmaskes and erased then the mode to darken only and the opacity to 61.

Gimptut not so difficult Battlesig1fslv

5. Then add a new layer and take a softbrush and scale it to 2.5 (color red) then brush in the face of the render. Mode to overlay and the opacity to 38.
Then add a new layer and brush with the same brush and the color blue on the back and behind of the render. Mode overlay and opacity to 36.
Then add a c4d in front on the render and put the mode to Value and erase if necessary. Play with the opacity. I used 48.

Gimptut not so difficult Battlesig1sta9
6.Then add a new layer and take the softbrush(color white) and add two lightpoints, one in front of the face and one on the c4d. Opacity to 43. Mode is screen.
Then on a new layer brush with the white softbrush in the face of the layer and set the mode to overlay and the opacity to 100%. Duplicate this layer and set the opacity to 51.
Then on a new layer brush on the lightpoint which is on the c4d and put the mode to overlay and the opacity to 19.
Then add a new layer and use the sparks brush and the scale it to 1.0. Then Filter/Distorts(Verzerren)/IWarp(Gleicher Name).
Deform Modus: Shrink(Schrumpfen) and Deform radius to 250(das obere der beiden.) then deform it with to click in the picture where you see the sparks and move so that it looks nice.
Set the Mode to screen. Opacity to 72.

Gimptut not so difficult Battlesig1y1mw

7. Then brush with a scaled softbrush on a new layer(color blue) brush on the big planet in the right and on the entire render.
Mode to overlay and the opacity to 62.
Then you have to do the same with the color orange and put the opacity to 81 and the mode to overlay.
Then edit/copy visible(bearbeiten/ Alles sichtbare kopieren) and paste on a new layer. Then sharpen all a bit.(Filter/ Enhance(Verbessern)/Sharpen(Schaerfen).

8. Then add a new layer and use the blend tool(Werkzeug neben dem Farbeimer). The color is orange. Put the mode to FG to transparent( VG zu transparent.) And use that over the planet to the begin of the render.
Thenadd a new layer and Filter/Distorts(Verzerren)/IWarp(Gleicher Name).
Deform Modus: Shrink(Schrumpfen) and Deform radius to 250(das obere der beiden.) then deform it with to click in the picture where you see the sparks and move so that it looks nice. Then use the spark brush again and that do nothing more. Mode to screen.

Gimptut not so difficult Battlesig1br2i

9.Then edit/copy visible(bearbeiten/ Alles sichtbare kopieren) and then sharp it and erase all without some parts of the clipsmaskes. Opacity to 42.
Then do the same and sharp it again and let it so.
Brush on a new layer behind the renders head with a black softbrush for darken a bit and put the mode to overlay.
And duplicate the layer and erase a bit.
Then add some planets if you have white points and scale them. Then edit them with new layer where are white and black brushes( play with that).
Add a font and sclae it then make a clipmask and move it. Then brush on the font with some simple brushes and make a clipmask and move it.
Then at last use this trick with the spark brushes and the iwarpfilter and make a linie and put that under the font and make a clipmask.
Finish you get it.

Gimptut not so difficult Battlesiggcu0
Pls critic and if you like the Tut or not and some critic for the outcome. Excuse my Grammatik but english isn't my main language. Pls post some outcomes^^.
Back to top Go down

Gimptut not so difficult
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground Forums :: Art Board :: Resources-
Jump to: