The Underground Forums
Welcome to the forum!
If you are already a user then please log in. If you are new then please make an account and start having fun. Some sections are only visible to registered users!
The Underground Forums
Welcome to the forum!
If you are already a user then please log in. If you are new then please make an account and start having fun. Some sections are only visible to registered users!
The Underground Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=)

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lord Filip (1173)
Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYour opinion is needed! - Page 2 I_voting_barYour opinion is needed! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
DaNiX (880)
Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYour opinion is needed! - Page 2 I_voting_barYour opinion is needed! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
IamYourFather (831)
Zukuto-Sama! (721)
Feomathar (629)
Joffré_Who_Else_?? (425)
Jellie13 (401)
Cipher (397)
Kyoshiro (219)
SiLnI_7 (190)
Affiliates

Latest topics
» Andre Matos The Turn Of The Lights (2012)
Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:16 am by 

» SELL CCV ALL COUNTRY FRESH AND GOOD BALANCE (Contact Yahoo ID: djmano88 )
Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:51 am by djmano88

» What song are you listening to right now?
Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:54 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» A poem from my favourite book
Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:50 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» Dead Forum
Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:37 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» BB here !!
Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:44 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» Heyy its me.
Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 pm by Cipher

» Psychedelic Trance Music
Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:35 am by IamYourFather

» Jellie's little wonders
Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:34 am by IamYourFather

Statistics
We have 66 registered users
The newest registered user is yonicai

Our users have posted a total of 6425 messages in 241 subjects

Your opinion is needed!

Go down 
+4
SiLnI_7
Joffré_Who_Else_??
Feomathar
Lord Filip
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jellie13

Jellie13

Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your opinion is needed!   Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:52 am

i RP, but i dont do wishy washy romacy cr*p.

I still think you need an affiliates box, dude, it would work so well for more members.
Also i'm gonna make it on gladi so if you click my sig it brings you here and i'll move jovos prezzie to a link Smile I might even do that on bitefight, but i could probably get in trouble for it there, being a mod and all.
Back to top Go down
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion is needed!   Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:16 am

Jellie13 wrote:
i RP, but i dont do wishy washy romacy cr*p.

I still think you need an affiliates box, dude, it would work so well for more members.
Also i'm gonna make it on gladi so if you click my sig it brings you here and i'll move jovos prezzie to a link Smile I might even do that on bitefight, but i could probably get in trouble for it there, being a mod and all.
we do have an affiliate box on the portal, we just don't have people who want to affiliate us
Back to top Go down
https://underground-forums.forumotion.com
Jellie13

Jellie13

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion is needed!   Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:21 am

spam the forums, actually i know of a place where you advertise and if you win the GFX comps they have 100 people join your site and stuff, i'll see if i can find a linky for ya hun.
Back to top Go down
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion is needed!   Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:24 am

would be nice hun
we will enter this site for the top gfx 100 later today, it will be a good way to advertise ourselves

hope you people like the new logo btw
Back to top Go down
Jellie13

Jellie13

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion is needed!   Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:30 am

looks like they've moved domains, i'm gonna have a looksie and see if i can find it again, i know for a fact i had the link on my laptop but that died a painful death long ago... GAH! I'll find it though, dont worry.
It's very retro sweetie, and i LOVE retro stuff.
Back to top Go down
DaNiX

DaNiX

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion is needed!   Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:13 am

The new logo is pretty cool. I like how it comes off onto the gray at the bottom Shocked
Back to top Go down
Feomathar
Ruler of the Black Mount
Feomathar

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion is needed!   Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:26 am

Who's the author of the logo?
Back to top Go down
https://underground-forums.forumotion.com/forum.htm
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion is needed!   Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:31 am

what logo?

and btw whats with all the ads man? edit: i just read it
Back to top Go down
Feomathar
Ruler of the Black Mount
Feomathar

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion is needed!   Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:40 am

IamYourFather wrote:
what logo?

and btw whats with all the ads man? edit: i just read it

The Underground forums logo
Back to top Go down
https://underground-forums.forumotion.com/forum.htm
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion is needed!   Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:53 am

where is it ?

get in the chat mate
Back to top Go down
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion is needed!   Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:46 pm

Feomathar wrote:
Who's the author of the logo?
<----
Back to top Go down
DaNiX

DaNiX

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion is needed!   Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:28 pm

Let's stay on topic here. Razz
I contacted Caelmot and hank507 and am awaiting their reply. I updated the rules for the new section. What a Face

What I will say next is completely on topic. My opinion is that I should also receive 100 points for bringing S here. alien (and more soon)
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion is needed!   Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:41 am

i msg kyoshiro and also waitning for his reply
Back to top Go down
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion is needed!   Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:30 am

DaNiX wrote:
Let's stay on topic here. Razz
I contacted Caelmot and hank507 and am awaiting their reply. I updated the rules for the new section. What a Face

What I will say next is completely on topic. My opinion is that I should also receive 100 points for bringing S here. alien (and more soon)
i already added you those points Wink

kaizer 100 comin' right up
Back to top Go down
Scorpius
Cipher's Jew Buddy
Cipher's Jew Buddy
Scorpius

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion is needed!   Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:18 am

i might bring a few friends from erepublik here who are interested in RPing
Back to top Go down
DaNiX

DaNiX

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion is needed!   Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:30 am

That's good. We need a wide range of people. I tried to bring one of my friends from eRepublik, but he hasn't made an account yet.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius
Cipher's Jew Buddy
Cipher's Jew Buddy
Scorpius

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion is needed!   Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:33 pm

ok irc chan is made Very Happy

its #undergroundforums on the Rizon network. i'll post a guide on how to use it later.

me filip and rolf get admin on it and moderators get op to help moderate the chan. i'll bring in a few bots for fun when i get the chance. theres an erepublik bot that lets you search people for those of us that play erep that might be cool and there are some trivia bots too as well as one who lets you play uno but idk how to set that up
Back to top Go down
IamYourFather

IamYourFather

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion is needed!   Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:59 am

wheres the guide?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion is needed!   Your opinion is needed! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your opinion is needed!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2