The Underground Forums
Welcome to the forum!
If you are already a user then please log in. If you are new then please make an account and start having fun. Some sections are only visible to registered users!
The Underground Forums
Welcome to the forum!
If you are already a user then please log in. If you are new then please make an account and start having fun. Some sections are only visible to registered users!
The Underground Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=)

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Lord Filip (1173)
Read before posting I_vote_lcapRead before posting I_voting_barRead before posting I_vote_rcap 
DaNiX (880)
Read before posting I_vote_lcapRead before posting I_voting_barRead before posting I_vote_rcap 
IamYourFather (831)
Zukuto-Sama! (721)
Feomathar (629)
Joffré_Who_Else_?? (425)
Jellie13 (401)
Cipher (397)
Kyoshiro (219)
SiLnI_7 (190)
Affiliates

Latest topics
» Andre Matos The Turn Of The Lights (2012)
Read before posting EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:16 am by 

» SELL CCV ALL COUNTRY FRESH AND GOOD BALANCE (Contact Yahoo ID: djmano88 )
Read before posting EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:51 am by djmano88

» What song are you listening to right now?
Read before posting EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:54 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» A poem from my favourite book
Read before posting EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:50 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» Dead Forum
Read before posting EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:37 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» BB here !!
Read before posting EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:44 am by Joffré_Who_Else_??

» Heyy its me.
Read before posting EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 pm by Cipher

» Psychedelic Trance Music
Read before posting EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:35 am by IamYourFather

» Jellie's little wonders
Read before posting EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:34 am by IamYourFather

Statistics
We have 66 registered users
The newest registered user is yonicai

Our users have posted a total of 6425 messages in 241 subjects

Read before posting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Filip
Admin
Lord Filip

Read before posting Empty
PostSubject: Read before posting   Read before posting EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:57 am

Here you can battle it out your own way. When you open a thread include detail such as: theme, size, style, deadline etc. You can also challenge a particular person or more people that you wanted to fight against. A challenge doesn't have to be accepted. For taking part in a battle you will get 10 points and for winning one you will get 20. After some time a leader board will be made for all battles that ever took place here.
After you:
1. Take part in 20 battles you will get the "Battle addict" prize shown in your profile as well as 200 points
2. Win 20 battles you will get "Battle Royal" prize shown in your profile as well as 400 points
3. Hold the leader board for 2 months (once we add it ofc) you will earn the "Champion" prize and 200 points

Enjoy the new forum!
Back to top Go down
https://underground-forums.forumotion.com

Read before posting
Page 1 of 1